- Gentle, natural face scrub for oily and combination skin
- Exfoliate skin and buff away dry, dead skin
- Sustainably made from repurposed Arabica coffee grounds
- Natural herbal scent - with tea tree oil to fight spots, acne and breakouts
- Blended with rosehip oil and shea butter to moisturise post-scrub
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil-free
- Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
Coffee Face Scrub - Oily & Combination Skin (100ml)
This coffee face scrub is made for oily and combination skin with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils. The powerful antibacterial and antiseptic rosemary oil help keep whiteheads, blackheads and acne away whilst thyme has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which help fight against acne and spots.
This face scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from London artisan coffee shops. By repurposing these coffee grounds, the makers Upcircle are helping to fight our waste problem – which we think is great! Coffee grounds are also great for protecting skin against spots, wrinkles and fine lines.