- Gentle, natural face scrub for sensitive skin
- Gently exfoliate and nourish
- Sustainably made from repurposed Arabica coffee grounds
- Floral scent
- Blended with chamomile and shea butter to moisturise post-scrub
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil-free
- Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
Coffee Face Scrub - Sensitive Skin (100ml)
This coffee face scrub is sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils. Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturises, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
This face scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from London artisan coffee shops. By repurposing these coffee grounds, the makers Upcircle are helping to fight our waste problem – which we think is great! Coffee grounds are also great for protecting skin against spots, wrinkles and fine lines.