CHRISTMAS BUNTING (adults)
Time & Location
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing, Re-Using materials and RE-Educating. Come and join us for our all day workshop for adults, you will learn the basics of the free machine sewing to create 5 bunting triangles to decrate your home. Suitable all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided, we look forward to seeing you.
This is a full day workshop, some refreshments will be provided but you will need to bring a packed lunch, alternatively we have Lucy's Cafe opposite, that provides yummy sandwiches and some other warm food options.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.