Sat, 11 Dec|
CHRISTMAS BUNTING (adults)
Learn some basics for using and maintaining your or our sewing machines. You will then create a lovely Christmas bunting using the free hand machine embroidery technique. This is a full day workshop, be quick we don't think spaces will last long. (image credit janelightfoot.com)
Time & Location
11 Dec 2021, 11:00 – 15:30
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing, Re-Using materials and RE-Educating. Come and join us for our all day workshop for adults, you will learn the basics of the free machine sewing to create 5 bunting triangles to decrate your home. Suitable all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided, we look forward to seeing you.
This is a full day workshop, some refreshments will be provided but you will need to bring a packed lunch, alternatively we have Lucy's Cafe opposite, that provides yummy sandwiches and some other warm food options.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Ticket type
Ticket access, all materials and a brew.Price£60.00