Tue, 22 Nov|
Emley Eco Hub
Dried Flower Festive Wreath
A brand new workshop run by Green & Wild using dried flowers to create a festive wreath.
Time & Location
22 Nov 2022, 18:00 – 20:00
Emley Eco Hub, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Christmas wreath workshop: On this workshop you will be given a hand woven willow wreath base and all the dried materials, cones, citrus slices, dried spices, ribbon, twine etc to complete your own dried, fragrant Christmas wreath. You will be given a demonstration of the techniques and hands on guidance to complete your wreath to a high standard. You will be encouraged to develop your own style and create something you are proud to hang over the festive period. Suitable for all abilities and all materails/equipemnet is povdided. Light refreshments will be available including a minced pie.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is
a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 8 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Ticket type