Wed, 27 Mar|
EASTER CUPCAKE DECORATING WORKSHOP (Adults & Teens)
Come and join us for this amazing NEW workshop and learn some basic sugar craft techniques and how to decorate your cupcakes with 4 easter themed designs.
Time & Location
27 Mar 2024, 18:00 – 20:00
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Easter cupcake decorating with complimentary glass of Prosecco and cake!
On this workshop you will learn some basic sugar craft techniques and how to decorate your cupcakes with 4 easter themed designs.
You will learn:
How to prepare your cupcakes for decoration
how to roll and texture sugar paste,
how to create and attach decorations
At the end of the session you will take your finished creation home with you in a presentation box.
Duration: 2 hours, 6-8pm
Includes 4 homemade cupcakes ready to decorate, 2 chocolate, 2 vanilla, the recipe and techniques for making cupcakes, all sugar paste required and a presentation box with decorative ribbon and Easter sticker.
All tools and equipment are provided.
Please bring your own apron.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type