Sat, 18 Sept|
ECO WEAVING (family event)
What better way to do some natural eco weaving than in the outdoors at Cliffe House as part of the Art at the House event. Come and have a go with us at Eco Hub using a range of grasses, flowers and leaves that you find in the woods.
Time & Location
18 Sept 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
Shepley, 140 Lane Head Rd, Shepley, Huddersfield HD8 8DB, UK
About the Event
Come and join Eco Hub at this year's Art at the House and have a go at Eco weaving. Making your own stick frame and weave with grasses, leaves and flowers. Suitable for all abilities and materials and equipment will be provided. Just £2 a session book via our website www.ecohub-emley.co.uk
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop area and Eco Hub equipment will have been thoroughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- Hand sanister and antibacterial wipes will be available throughout the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Ticket type
One price Ticket
This ticket gives you access to having a go at eco weaving.Price£2.00