Thu, 03 Mar|
EMLEY FIRST SCHOOL
EMLEY FIRST AFTERSCHOOL ECO SEWING CLUB KS2
Come and join in a bit of creative fun after school.
Time & Location
03 Mar 2022, 15:30 – 07 Apr 2022, 16:30
EMLEY FIRST SCHOOL, School Ln, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9RT, UK
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing and Re-Using materials. Come and join us for an exciting new after school eco sewing club for Emley First school pupils. Pupils will have the opportunity to have a go at a range of sewing techniques including quilting, 3d stitch and recycling sewing. All materials and equipment will be provided.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The area in school will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- We will be following all COVID regulations set by the school.
- Ticket type
6 Week block
This gives you access to the 6wk block for the After school club.Price£30.00