Thu, 16 Dec|
FABRIC WREATH MAKING WORKSHOP (adult)
Get Christmas started at ECO HUB....
Time & Location
16 Dec 2021, 18:00 – 20:00
ECO HUB, Unit 54, Emley Business Park, Leys Lane, HD8 9QY
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing, Re-Using materials and RE-Educating. Come and join us for our rag wreath workshop for adults, you will learn how to use a range of materials to make a lovely wreath for either indoor or outdoor. Suitable all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided, we look forward to seeing you.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Ticket type
ADULT WORKSHOP TICKET
this ticket includes all materials and equipment needed plus mulled wine and a mince pie!Price£25.00