Thu, 15 Sept|
ALL IS GOOD
INTRO TO FOLK EMBROIDERY (adults & teens)
What better way to have some you time and learn the basics to hand embroidery.
Time & Location
15 Sept 2022, 18:00 – 20:00
ALL IS GOOD, unit C, St Marys Street, Penistone, S36 6DT
About the Event
We can't wait to run this workshop Eco Hub will be running this Fabulous workshop at All Is Good, in Penistone. You will learn a range of stitches including, fly stitch, french knots and daisy stitch to develop a sampler which you can then frame. All materials and equipment will be provided and you can take it all home after the days workshop so that you can continue at home.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and All is Good services will have been thoroughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There are a maximum of 8 people in the All is Good store.
- Hand sanister and antibacterial wipes will be available throughout the workshop should you need it.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
ADULT WORKSHOP TICKET
This ticket includes all materials and equipment needed plus a brew.Price£30.00