Tue, 26 Nov|
Macrame is back! We at Eco Hub can't wait for this one, be quick I don't think spaces will be free for long.
Time & Location
26 Nov 2024, 18:00 – 20:00
West Yorkshire, Unit 54, Emley Business Park, Leys Ln, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Eco Hub have teamed with Kim of Darn It to bring you this fabulous Macrame workshops. In this session we'll be making our own macrame decorations from a variety of up-cycyled cords and recycled t-shirts. It's the perfect craft for anyone who's loves something different for their Christmas trees! You'll learn all the macrame knots you'll need to make a variety of different designs and you should leave with one finished piece and a few instructional sheets to make more at home.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
This ticket includes a hot drink and all materials needed for the workshop.Price£25.00