MACRAME DECORATIONS (adult)
Time & Location
About the Event
Eco Hub have teamed with Kim of Darn It to bring you this fabulous Macrame workshops. In this session we'll be making our own macrame decorations from a variety of up-cycyled cords and recycled t-shirts. It's the perfect craft for anyone who's loves something different for their Christmas trees! You'll learn all the macrame knots you'll need to make a variety of different designs and you should leave with one finished piece and a few instructional sheets to make more at home.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Adult Ticket£25£250£0