Tue, 25 Oct|
ALL IS GOOD
MACRAME (Kids & Teens)
Eco Hub are at ALL IS GOOD in Penistone. Learn a range of knots to make a keyring or bracelet, great for beginners.
Time & Location
25 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 11:00
ALL IS GOOD, unit C, St Marys Street, Penistone, S36 6DT
About the Event
Join Eco Hub at All is Good in Penistone for this new kids workshop. We endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing, Re-Using materials and RE-Educating. Come and join us for Macrame for kids, you will learn a range of knots to make a keyring or bracelet out of re-cycled T'shirt yarn. Suitable for 8+ years and all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided, we look forward to seeing you.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and All is Good services will have been thoroughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There are a maximum of 8 people in the All is Good store.
- Hand sanister and antibacterial wipes will be available throughout the workshop should you need it.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type