Thu, 28 Mar|
MINI EMBROIDERED HOOP BROOCH (adults & teens)
What better way to have some you time and learn so new hand embroidery stitches to create a mini hoop brooch you’ll have the help of Lou our in house tutor.
Time & Location
28 Mar 2024, 18:00 – 20:00
ECO HUB, Unit 54, Emley Business Park, Leys Lane, HD8 9QY
About the Event
We can't wait to run this workshop with the help and guidence from our in house tutor Lou. She will guide you through some different stitches including French knots and bullion knots . All materials and equipment will be provided and you can take it all home after the days workshop, suitable for all abilities.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
ADULT WORKSHOP TICKET
This ticket includes all materials and equipment needed plus a brew.Price£30.00