Tue, 11 Apr|
MINI KITTY PURSE (Teens & Kids)
Have a creative time using materials from our treasure room to make a kitty purse.
Time & Location
11 Apr 2023, 10:30 – 12:30
West Yorkshire, Unit 54, Emley Business Park, Leys Ln, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Come and have a go at using a range fo materials and techniques to make a kitty purse.
What you will learn:
- Equipment essentials:
- How to cut out your materials safely
- How to sew the bits togther and some tricks of the trade
- Finishing off
- How to use the decorations
COST: £15 total (includes refreshments and materials needed)
DURATION: 2 hours in total
WHAT TO BRING : A notebook and pen if you wish to jot down ideas.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
This ticket includes a hot drink and all materials needed for the workshop.Price£15.00Sold Out
This event is sold out