Mon, 16 Aug|
MINI MAKERS (0-3yrs)
New this month, come and join in a bit of messy fun. This workshop is a monthly session every 3rd Monday.
Time & Location
16 Aug 2021, 10:30 – 12:00
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing and Re-Using materials. Come and join us for an exciting new monthly workshop (every 3rd Monday), availble in 6mth blocks, with a theme for each block, our first theme is under the sea. You and your child will have a go at a range of children friendly activities to help with their motor skills and social skills with others. Suitable for 0-3 years and all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Ticket type
This gives you access to the 6wk block of activities on the theme of under the seaPrice£30.00
- Ticket type