MINI MAKERS (2-5yrs)
Time & Location
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing and Re-Using materials. Come and join us for an exciting new monthly workshop (every 3rd Monday), availble in 6mth blocks, with a theme for each block, our first theme is under the sea. You and your child will have a go at a range of children friendly activities to help with their motor skills and social skills with others. Suitable for 2-5 years and all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided.
Timtable of workshops:
20th September 2021:
Our solar system
18th October 2021:
Halloween and Autumn
15th November 2021:
Bonfire night and leaf printing
20th December 2021:
Christmas tree cards and bauble decorations
17th January 2022:
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- 6mth block£30£300£0
- Individual session£6.50£6.500£0
- 5mth block starting 20th Sept£25£250£0