Sat, 05 Mar|
NATURAL SPRING WREATH
A brand new workshop run by the the new Bramble and Rose Flower school. Join us in making a fabulous natural spring wreath for your home.
Time & Location
05 Mar 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
Emley, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Come and join Liz & Anne-Marie and learn how to create a beautiful and bright spring wreath to dress your door. Working with gorgeous foliage, flowers and ribbons, you’ll design a fresh wreath on a moss base. All materials are provided, but please bring a pair of scissors or secateurs with you if possible. No experience necessary. Light refreshments will be provided. Booking is via Bramble and Rose Flower schools website
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.