Tue, 27 Jun|
OVERLOCKER IMPROVERS (adults)
Now you have a basic understanding of how to use your overlocker. Let’s learn some more with the help of Overlocker Guru Lisa.
Time & Location
27 Jun 2023, 14:30 – 17:30
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
*Must have basic knowledge of how your overlocker works as described in our gettng to know your overlocker workshop*
Now you've taken the time to get to know your Overlocker what can it actually do? It's not just for finishing your seams neatly, it can do way more! In this session we will look at what other uses your machine has as well as:
-Curves & Corners
You will create your own little reference samples in working through all these processes to refer back to when at home.
You will need:
-To bring your own overlocker, with it's foot pedal (which is always useful), instruction manual (if you have one) and an overlocking tool kit (usually comes with the machine) which should include, spare needles, tweezers etc
-4 different colour threads to use & feel free to bringany pieces of fabric you want to try out from your own fabric stash/planned projects (don't worry if you don't have any the basics will be supplied for the class anyway)
-We have the tea, coffee & biccies sorted.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
Ticket access for both sessions 13th & 20th Oct, all materials and a brew.Price£50.00