Sat, 10 Jun|
OVERLOCKER STARTER (adults)
Learn some basics for using and maintaining your overlocker.
Time & Location
10 Jun 2023, 14:30 – 17:30
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR OVERLOCKER (Overlocking for Beginners)
*Basic dressmaking experience is required*
Come and join Lisa from Yorkshire Born & thread for this overlocking workshop it is for those who have been brave enough to purchase an overlocker but haven't quite got to grips with it yet or it's actually still sat in it's box! The 1st step in getting to know your overlocker is to GET IT OUT OF THE BOX! Once you do actually get it out of the box and take the time to get to know your overlocker, you will love it just as much as your trusty sewing machine. You won't know how you ever managed without it and you will be so pleased with that professional looking finish you will want to wear garments inside out just to show them off! Practice makes perfect, so don't give up too soon, keep at it & your confidence will grow the more you use it.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
Ticket access, all materials and a brew.Price£50.00