Tue, 06 Feb|
Emley Moor Business Park
PUNCH NEEDLE WORKSHOP
Brand NEW workshop to Eco Hub. Come and try out Punch Needle! We at Eco Hub can't wait for this one, be quick I don't think spaces will be free for long.
Time & Location
06 Feb 2024, 18:00 – 20:00
Emley Moor Business Park, Emley Moor Business Park, Leys Ln, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Eco Hub have teamed with Kim of Darn It to bring you this fabulous Punch Needle Workshop.
Create your own punch needle artwork using a wide variety of different colours and textures. Start with a practice with four different types of punch needle tool and 4 different types of fabric. Once you know what works best you'll move onto a bigger piece with a good knowledge of the technique. If you've caught the bug and can't wait to keep going there'll be a variety of tools available to buy so you can keep going at home.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
This ticket includes a hot drink and all materials needed for the workshop.Price£30.00Sold Out
This event is sold out