RE-CYCLED JEWELLERY WORKSHOP
Time & Location
About the Event
Popular adult workshop, come and have a go at creating some fabric RE-Cycled jewellery, either a brooch or a necklace. Using a range of fabrics and hand embroidery techniques. You will receive a booklet of different stitches for you to take home, all materials and equipment will be provided. Suitable for all abilities.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- ADULT TICKET£20£200£0