Thu, 19 Oct|
RE-CYCLED MITTEN WORKSHOP (Adults & Teens)
Make some simple ECO changes with this fab little workshop...
Time & Location
19 Oct 2023, 18:00 – 20:00
ECO HUB, Unit 54, Emley Business Park, Leys Lane, HD8 9QY
About the Event
A fabulous workshop to create your own upcycled mittens from old jumpers, we will show you how to use a pattern and embellish your mittens before construction on the sewing machine. All equipment and materials will be provided and suitable for all abilities. Light refreshments provided.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
ADULT WORKSHOP TICKET
this ticket includes all materials and equipment needed plus a brew and cake!Price£25.00