SEWING MACHINE BASICS (adults)
Time & Location
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing, Re-Using materials and RE-Educating. Come and join us for our beginners sewing machine workshop for adults, you will learn the basics of the sewing either your own or one of ours. Suitable all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided, we look forward to seeing you.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Adult£25£25Sold Out