Tue, 05 Sept|
SIP & STITCH
Do you never get time to finish your projects or craft time for you? Join us for our Sip & Stitch, bring that project you've been meaning to finish for years! We are on hand for help and guidance.
Time & Location
05 Sept 2023, 18:00 – 20:00
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Would you like to spend the morning with like minded people? Then this could be the workshop for you. Bring that unfinished project that you've push to the bottom of a basket. 2023 is the year to get it done!!
You welcome to use our equipment and we are on hand for advice and guidence but this not a tutored workshop.
Light refreshments will be provided all you need to bring is your project, whether that is stiching, knitting or crochet, we don't mind all are welcome at Eco Hub.
Our treasure room is also open for any essential craft purchases. Suitable for all abilities, we can wait to meet you. Workshops are the 1st Tuesday of the month 10.30-12.30PM dates are:
2023 dates (booking is essential):
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type