Thu, 11 Apr|
SLOW STITCH EMBROIDERED POTS (Adults)
Come and enjoy a couple of hours creating a fabric pot, using a range of recycled materials and creative stitches.
Time & Location
11 Apr 2024, 18:00 – 20:00
Emley, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Would you like to learn more about slow stitch? Have ago at constructing 3d Textile sturtures? This is the workshop for you?
Perhaps you tried it years ago, but your project ended up in a bag behind the sofa… and now you feel ready to get started again with some help. Well Eco Hub is here to help!
What you will learn:
- Equipment essentials: Needles, Thread types
- Stitches to use
- Different applique techniques
- Construction of pot
COST: £25 total (includes refreshments, materials and machine if needed)
DURATION: 2 hours in total
WHAT TO BRING : A notebook and pen if you wish to jot down ideas. Although fabrics are providied you may wish to bring some of your own, you are welcome to.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type
This ticket includes a hot drink and all materials needed for the workshop.Price£40.00