Tue, 12 Mar|
STRING ART (Adults & Teens)
Join craft tutor and maker Kim Searle for a relaxed and informative workshop learning how to make decorative art using nails and string.
Time & Location
12 Mar 2024, 18:00 – 20:00
Emley, Emley Moor, Leys Ln, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
In this session you will learn how to make your own piece of perfectly hammered string art. We'll be working with nails and brightly coloured string to create vibrant artwork. There will be lots of easy to follow patterns provided, but feel free to bring your own ideas. This involves a lot of hammering so be prepared for that! I'll bring ear plugs. This workshop is developed for all abilities.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type