Sun, 04 Dec|
Sunday Sewing Social
Do you never get time to finish your projects or craft time for you? Join us for our Sewing Social, you can bring your own project or we can set you of with something. We are on hand for help and guidance.
Time & Location
04 Dec 2022, 13:00 – 15:00
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing and Re-Using materials. What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than at our Sewing Social, you are welcome to bring your own project or we can set you off with a simple sewing project. We are on hand for help and guidance where needed. Our treasure room is also open for any essential craft purchases. Suitable for all abilities and light refreshments are provided. We can wait to meet you.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
If you cancel the place at least 1 month before the date of the workshop you will receive a refund less £5 admin fee, this applies to ALL cancellations.
If less than 1 month of the date, we will only be able to offer a refund if the place can be filled.
If we cancel the workshop a FULL refund will be given or an alternative date will be offered.
- Ticket type