TIE DYEING (kids)
Time & Location
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing and Re-Using materials. Come and join us for an exciting Tie Dyeing workshop for kids, only using natural dyes possibly things you may even have at home. Please if you could bring an old white t'shirt. Suitable for 8+ years and all abilities. Most materials and equipment will be provided, please would you bring a white (or pale coloured) t'shirt or vest.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 6 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Child£10£10Sold Out