Wed, 11 Aug|
Come and have a go at a range of weaving techniques.
Time & Location
11 Aug 2021, 13:30 – 15:00
ECO HUB, Emley, Huddersfield HD8 9QY, UK
About the Event
Here at Eco Hub, we endeavour to spread the word of Eco Textiles and how we can reduce our waste, through RE-Cycling, Re-Purposing and Re-Using materials. Come and join us for an exciting Weaving workshop for kids, only using materials that have been donated or Re-purposed. Charlotte will show you some paper weaving and fancy techniques that you can use in your own weaving. Suitable for 8+ years and all abilities. All materials and equipment will be provided.
COVID WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please do not attend the workshop.
- The workshop and Eco Hub services will have been throughly cleaned beforehand, surfaces and equipment will be cleaned throughout the event.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the Eco Hub Workshop or 10 in our alternative workshop area (Lucy's Cabin).
- Hand sanister and antibactiral wipes will be available throught the workshop should you need.
- We offer a well ventilated work area.
- Masks or visors are required during demonstrations or moving around the workshop, but optional whole seated at your work area.
- Ticket type